I have obtained professional knowledge of market needs and regulatory processes over many years of experience in Medical Affairs/Scientific Affairs roles for diagnostics and pharmaceutical companies.
As a member of multinational teams and companies both in Germany and in the United States, I have acquired linguistic, social and cultural sensitivities.
Because continuing education is a matter close to my heart, I keep myself always up to date.
- Since April 2015: Dittmann Medical Writing, Hamburg, previously Berlin: Freelance Medical Writer
- Otsuka Pharma GmbH, Frankfurt: Medical Science Manager CNS
- Sysmex Europe GmbH, Norderstedt: different activities and tasks in Medical Afffairs/Scientific Marketing/Medical Writing (EMEA)
- Conergy AG, Hamburg: Technical Writer (advanced training)
- SIT Skin GmbH, Hamburg: Director of In Vitro Studies and In Vivo Photobiological Studies (dermatologic contract research)
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, USA: Postdoctoral Fellow
- Heinrich Pette Institute for Experimental Virology, Hamburg: Doctoral Student and Postdoctoral Fellow
tekom certificate "Technical Writer"
Doctorate degree in biology (University of Hamburg)
Qualified biologist (University of Giessen)
2020: ICH-GCP-Training (Refresher)
2020: EMWA Virtual Expert Seminar Series "Life cycle safety and risk management for medical devices"
2017: ICH-GCP training (refresher)
2016: Update haematology/oncology
2015: Preparing regulatory submissions
2014: Clinical data management
Haematology and oncology
Stem cell ltransplantation
Standard care for oncologic diseases
Neurology and psychiatry
Diagnostics and laboratory medicine
Biomarkers (endocrinological markers, cardiac markers, tumour markers)
Cerebrospinal fluid diagnostics
Information on further indications such as dermatology and gastroenterology you can find here.