I have obtained professional knowledge of market needs and regulatory processes over many years of experience in Medical Affairs/Scientific Affairs roles for diagnostics and pharmaceutical companies.
As a member of multinational teams and companies both in Germany and in the United States, I have acquired linguistic, social and cultural sensitivities.
Because continuing education is a matter close to my heart, I keep myself always up to date.
- Since April 2015: Dittmann Medical Writing, Hamburg, previously Berlin: Freelance Medical Writer
- Otsuka Pharma GmbH, Frankfurt: Medical Science Manager CNS
- Sysmex Europe GmbH, Norderstedt: different activities and tasks in Medical Afffairs/Scientific Marketing/Medical Writing (EMEA)
- Conergy AG, Hamburg: Technical Writer (advanced training)
- SIT Skin GmbH, Hamburg: Director of In Vitro Studies and In Vivo Photobiological Studies (dermatologic contract research)
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, USA: Postdoctoral Fellow
- Heinrich Pette Institute for Experimental Virology, Hamburg: Doctoral Student and Postdoctoral Fellow
tekom certificate "Technical Writer"
Doctorate degree in biology (University of Hamburg)
Qualified biologist (University of Giessen)
2020: ICH-GCP-Training (Refresher)
2020: EMWA Virtual Expert Seminar Series "Life cycle safety and risk management for medical devices"
2017: ICH-GCP training (refresher)
2016: Update haematology/oncology
2015: Preparing regulatory submissions
2014: Clinical data management
Diagnostics and laboratory medicine
Biomarkers (endocrinological markers, cardiac markers, tumour markers)
Cerebrospinal fluid diagnostics