Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is:
Dittmann Medical Writing
Dr. Julia Dittmann
Seewartenstraße 10, Haus 2
Phone: +49 (0)40 - 64 88 88 82
Mobile: +49 (0)160 797 60 62
E-Mail: service@dittmann medical writing.de
Website: www.dittmann medical writing.de
Rights of the persons affected
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details provided:
- information about your stored data and their processing,
- correction of incorrect personal data,
- deletion of your stored data,
- restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- objection to the processing of your data with us and
- data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the responsible supervisory authority with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of regulatory authorities (non-public area) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- you have given your consent
- processing is required to complete a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, the provider automatically collects information of a general nature. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- ensuring a hassle-free connection of the website,
- ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
Using Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographic information. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data about the use of map features by visitors. For more information about Google's data processing, please refer to the Google Privacy Notice. There you can also change your personal privacy settings in the privacy center.
For detailed instructions on how to manage your own data related to Google products, click here.
Use of XING and LinkedIn buttons
On the website of Dittmann Medical Writing, buttons of the providers listed below are used. These can be recognized by the fact that they are marked with the appropriate logo.
On the website of Dittmann Medical Writing, the social media buttons of the following companies are involved:
XING (XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland)
LinkedIn (LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA)
Questions about privacy
If you have questions about privacy, please contact us by e-mail: service@dittmann medical writing.de.
Legally binding is the German version of the data protection declaration (Datenschutz).